We know that excellent results can only be achieved by investing in and retaining the people who work for us. This is why our people count in more ways than one.
Apart from crunching the numbers that shape big decisions, we look after the interests of our staff. We invest in training and development to enhance skills and also offer a good work-life balance to improve well-being and staff retention.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy:
- generous holiday allowance – 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years service in addition to 9 public holidays
- a good work-life balance – family-friendly working options including flexible working arrangements Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- as an ONS Interviewer you will receive 25 days annual leave, a good work-life balance including family-friendly working conditions
- on site childcare at the Newport office, pre-school childcare vouchers and playschemes during Easter and summer at a lower rate
- career development and progression – a recognised silver-accredited Investor in People, we develop our people at every stage of their career, providing a personal progression plan, on- and off-site training courses and opportunities to gain qualifications and professional accreditations
- pension schemes – find out more on the Civil Service Pensions website
- welfare – our welfare service is provided through an Employee Assistance Programme, which offers help and support in dealing with work-related and personal problems
- a strong ethos of equality and diversity
To see all our current vacancies, please click the link below.