Figure 4: Age-standardised rates of death involving S. aureus and MRSA, all persons, deaths registered in Wales between 1993 and 2015
Source: Office for National Statistics
- Figures are based on postcode boundaries as of May 2016 and exclude deaths of non-residents.
- Figures are for deaths registered in each calendar year.
- Figures are for rates per million population, standardised to the 2013 European Standard Population.
- Age-standardised rates were not calculated where there were fewer than 10 deaths in a year due to low reliability. In such cases, the cell has been left blank.
- In 2015 the average number of days between date of death and death registration was 4 days for C.difficile, MRSA and S. aureus.
- Please see the respective dataset for information on statistical significance and the overall reliability of the data reported here.
Download this chart