Figure 2: Employed and full human capital per head (working-age population), 2004 to 2015
Source: Annual Population Survey (APS) - Office for National Statistics
- Employed human capital estimates the total human capital stock of the employed population of working age (16 to 64).
- Full human capital estimates the total human capital stock of the employed and unemployed population of working age (16 to 64), assuming the unemployed are employed.
- Figures in 2015 prices, deflated using the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- Per head estimates were calculated using information on the working age population from the Annual Population Survey.
- Labour productivity growth rate = 2%.
- Discount rate = 3.5%.
Download this chart